Welcome to the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce!
The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to provide services that advance commerce to establish and maintain Chelsea as a premier community in which to live, work, and recreate.
- CHAMBER MEMBERS: We are here to serve you and promote your business. See our Chamber Activities page to see some of the networking events you can attend.
- RESIDENTS: See the Community page to find out information on Community living and other Local Links.
- VISITORS: If you are a Visitor to the Chelsea area, see our Visiting Chelsea page. We would love to have you or your group visit our historic town full of restaurants, elegant shops, factory tours, a dedication to the arts, and much more! Please call our office at (734) 475-1145 and we will send you a Visitors' packet.
- JOIN THE CHAMBER: If you're interested in learning more about becoming a member, see our Join the Chamber page to review the benefits of joining, pricing options, and an application.
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS: If you are interested in nominating a Business for the Business Leadership Award please click here. Note Business must be a member of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- CITIZEN OF THE YEAR & LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: If you would like to nominate someone for one of these awards click here. Anyone can nominate a deserving person for these awards (they do not have to be Chamber Members).
Ribbon Cutting at Ballet Chelsea. Congrats to the Teachers, Students, and Directors on your new studio
- Aug 19-23 77th Annual Chelsea Community Fair
- Sep 11th Business Breakfast at Village Conference Center sponsored by Lake Trust Credit Union. Call the office to RSVP 734 475-1145
- Sep 14th Bus trip to Tiger game vs Cleveland Indians call the office 734 475-1145 for tickets
- Sep 27th Special Olympics State Finals- - Bicycling and Flag Football
- Sep 27th Walk to End Alzheimer's- Clock tower 310 N. Main, 9:00am registration
- Oct 11th Red Wings vs Ducks bus leaves Jets at 5:30pm call the office for tickets 734 475-1145
- Oct TBD Friends of the Library Business After Hours
- Oct 23rd Citizen of the Year Banquet at the Village Conference Center
- For other upcoming events, see our 2014 Chamber Activities Calendar or the Chelsea
- Michigan Events Calendar
RAILROAD SAFETY click here to read Chief Toth's letter
2014 Chelsea Chamber Car Raffle. Please
Great Opportunity: Become a Business Booster 2014-2015
Want to support Chelsea Chamber of Commerce and your local businesses but don't own a business? You can join the Chamber as a Chelsea Business Booster. For more information, visit our Business Booster page, or call the Chamber office 734 475-1145. You will be eligible for a Discount program from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
Business Directory is now available !!
The 2014/2015 Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Community Profile & Business Directories have ARRIVED !!
Pick up your copies at the Chamber office, 222 S. Main St. Suite B in the Palmer Auto Service Building between 10am
and 4 pm Monday through Friday. Call ahead over the lunch hour ( 475 -1145 ).
2014/2015 Chelsea Chamber of Commerce
Community Profile & Business Directory
Please note that you can link to the website of some of our Chamber Member advertisers on the digital version.