Welcome to the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce!
The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to provide services that advance commerce to establish and maintain Chelsea as a premier community in which to live, work, and recreate.
- CHAMBER MEMBERS: We are here to serve you and promote your business. See our Chamber Activities page to see some of the networking events you can attend.
- RESIDENTS: See the Community page to find out information on Community living and other Local Links.
- VISITORS: If you are a Visitor to the Chelsea area, see our Visiting Chelsea page. We would love to have you or your group visit our historic town full of restaurants, elegant shops, factory tours, a dedication to the arts, and much more! Please call our office at (734) 475-1145 and we will send you a visitors' packet.
- JOIN THE CHAMBER: If you're interested in learning more about becoming a member, see our Join the Chamber page to review the benefits of joining, pricing options, and an application.
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS: If you'd like to nominate a business for the Business Leadership Award please click here. Note: Business must be a member of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- CITIZEN OF THE YEAR & LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: If you would like to nominate someone for one of these awards click here. Anyone can nominate a deserving person for these awards (they do not have to be Chamber Members).
- Dec 3rd Business After Hours 5-7 pm at UMRC- Dancey House rsvp 734 475-1145
- Dec 4th Drop off of your Gingerbread Houses for display
- Dec 5, 6, & 7th Hometown Holiday Weekend click here for list of events
- Dec 6th Chelsea Historic Holiday Home Tour 2-5pm. Tour begins at Congregational Church, tickets available at CACC office, Chelsea Pharmacy, & Garden Mill
- Dec 6th Light Parade at 6pm
- Dec 12th Ribbon-Cutting PRTC REHEARSAL CENTER at 6:30pm 310 N Main Ste100
- Dec 17th Toys for Tots & Teens delivered to Faith in Action
- Dec 29th Business Leadership nominations due click here for nomination form
- Jan 31st Red Wings Game bus, beverages, and tickets included in price
- For other upcoming events, see our 2014 Chamber Activities Calendar or the Chelsea Michigan Events Calendar
RAILROAD SAFETY click here to read Chief Toth's letter
2014 Chelsea Chamber 50/50 raffle winner Rick Eder with Board Members
From left Ed Greenleaf III Board Member, Ian BooneBoard Member , Rick Eder Winner, Bruce Szcodronski Chamber President, Bob Pierce Executive Director (picture courtesy of Lisa Allmendinger)
Great Opportunity: Become a Business Booster 2014-2015
Want to support Chelsea Chamber of Commerce and your local businesses but don't own a business? You can join the Chamber as a Chelsea Business Booster. For more information, visit our Business Booster page, or call the Chamber office 734 475-1145. You will be eligible for a Discount program from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
Business Directory is now available !!
The 2014/2015 Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Community Profile & Business Directories have ARRIVED !!
Pick up your copies at the Chamber office, 222 S. Main St. Suite B in the Palmer Auto Service Building between 10am
and 4 pm Monday through Friday. Call ahead over the lunch hour ( 475 -1145 ).
2014/2015 Chelsea Chamber of Commerce
Community Profile & Business Directory
Please note that you can link to the website of some of our Chamber Member advertisers on the digital version.