Welcome to the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce!
The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to provide services that advance commerce to establish and maintain Chelsea as a premier community in which to live, work, and recreate.
- CHAMBER MEMBERS: We are here to serve you and promote your business. See our Chamber Activities page to see some of the networking events you can attend.
- RESIDENTS: See the Community page to find out information on Community living and other Local Links.
- VISITORS: If you are a Visitor to the Chelsea area, see our Visiting Chelsea page. We would love to have you or your group visit our historic town full of restaurants, elegant shops, factory tours, a dedication to the arts, and much more! Please call our office at (734) 475-1145 and we will send you a Visitors' packet.
- JOIN THE CHAMBER: If you're interested in learning more about becoming a member, see our Join the Chamber page to review the benefits of joining, pricing options, and an application.
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS: If you are interested in nominating a Business for the Business Leadership Award please click here. Note Business must be a member of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- CITIZEN OF THE YEAR & LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: If you would like to nominate someone for one of these awards click here. Anyone can nominate a deserving person for these awards (they do not have to be Chamber Members).
Our Table at the Townie Party
Lenard McDougall with Chamber President Bruce Szcodronski and Executive Director Bob Pierce
- Sep 11th Business Breakfast at Village Conference Center sponsored by Lake Trust Credit Union. Call the office to RSVP 734 475-1145
- Sep 14th Bus trip to Tiger game vs Cleveland Indians call the office 734 475-1145 for tickets
- Sep 27th Special Olympics State Finals- - Bicycling and Flag Football
- Oct 23rd Citizen of the Year Banquet at the Village Conference Center
- For other upcoming events, see our 2014 Chamber Activities Calendar or the Chelsea
- Michigan Events Calendar
- Ribbon Cutting at Hatch Stamping
Great Opportunity: Become a Business Booster 2014-2015
Want to support Chelsea Chamber of Commerce and your local businesses but don't own a business? You can join the Chamber as a Chelsea Business Booster. For more information, visit our Business Booster page, or call the Chamber office 734 475-1145. You will be eligible for a Discount program from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
Business Directory is now available !!
The 2014/2015 Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Community Profile & Business Directories have ARRIVED !!
Pick up your copies at the Chamber office, 222 S. Main St. Suite B in the Palmer Auto Service Building between 10am
and 4 pm Monday through Friday. Call ahead over the lunch hour ( 475 -1145 ).
2014/2015 Chelsea Chamber of Commerce
Community Profile & Business Directory
Please note that you can link to the website of some of our Chamber Member advertisers on the digital version.