Welcome to the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce!
The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to provide services that advance commerce to establish and maintain Chelsea as a premier community in which to live, work, and recreate.
- CHAMBER MEMBERS: We are here to serve you and promote your business. See our Chamber Activities page to see some of the networking events you can attend.
- RESIDENTS: See the Community page to find out information on Community living and other Local Links.
- VISITORS: If you are a Visitor to the Chelsea area, see our Visiting Chelsea page. We would love to have you or your group visit our historic town full of restaurants, elegant shops, factory tours, a dedication to the arts, and much more! Please call our office at (734) 475-1145 and we will send you a visitors' packet.
- JOIN THE CHAMBER: If you're interested in learning more about becoming a member, see our Join the Chamber page to review the benefits of joining, pricing options, and an application.
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS: If you'd like to nominate a business for the Business Leadership Award please click here. Note: Business must be a member of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- CITIZEN OF THE YEAR & LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: If you would like to nominate someone for one of these awards click here. Anyone can nominate a deserving person for these awards (they do not have to be Chamber Members).
- Aug 25 - Ribbon Cutting for Breathe Yoga at 11:30am
- Sept 11 Business Breakfast Village Conference Center 7:30 - 9am
- Sept TBD Business After Hours Progressive
- Sept 20 Tigers Game - Trip includes ticket, beverages, and charter bus.
- Oct 10 Smoke & Ale Fall Festival at the Chelsea Fairgrounds
- Oct 22 Citizen of the Year & Lifetime Achievement Awards Banquet
- For other upcoming events, see our 2015 Chamber Activities Calendar or the Chelsea Michigan Events Calendar
RAILROAD SAFETY click here to read Chief Toth's letter
Great Opportunity: Become a Business Booster
Want to support Chelsea Chamber of Commerce and your local businesses but don't own a business? You can join the Chamber as a Chelsea Business Booster. For more information, visit our Business Booster page, or call the Chamber office 734 475-1145. You will be eligible for a Discount program from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016.
The New Business Directory is HERE!!
The 2015/2016 Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Community Profile & Business Directories have arrived!
Pick up your copies at the Chamber office, 222 S. Main St. Suite B in the Palmer Auto Service Building between 10am
and 4 pm Monday through Friday. Please call ahead at 475 -1145.
2015/2016 Chelsea Chamber of Commerce
Community Profile & Business Directory